Wednesday, July 18, 2007

TRAILERS FROM HELL!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't posted anything in the last few weeks. Busy busy busy, y'know. I'll be back on track soon... and with a new edition of the SHOCKEDELIC RADIO SHOW, too!!!!

For now though, check out some of this cool s**t (to paraphrase Dolemite). There's a new site called "Trailers From Hell" the concept is frickin' awesome. They take established exploitation directors and thave them comment on their favorite movie TRAILERS! It's so awesome, I wanna cry. Seriously.

If you've read my previous posts, you'll know I'm in total celluloid love with "The T.A.M.I. Show", so it was a true thrill when I saw that none other than John Landis does commentary for the trailer. He was THERE, man! There are some incredible revelations here, if his recollections are to be believed (Marvin Gaye appearing WITH Tami Terrell???? Little Stevie Wonder?????? Not in the finished movie, they ain't!). OK, so where's the damn DVD already???!???!?

Watch below!


No comments: