Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Heavy Starry Crush

(This Blog entry originally appeared Monday, February 19, 2007 on the ChezShockedelica Blog on Myspace.)

This is my girlfriend. Her name is Tommy.
Can you dig this?





If you can't dig that, you don't like chicken on a Sunday.
If you don't love that, you can't love me.
I have a Heavy Starry Crush. There is no use in denying it any longer. I don't care what any of you think. I'm her's. She loves me.
Gaze into the eyes of Tommy. Become one with Tommy. We are all her imagination. We are all part of her Rock -n- Roll fantasy.
Her new album drops next month. It's called "Heavy Starry Heavenly" (and not UNTITLED, as it's stated on the Amazon.com website). You must own it. She needs the money so she can fly to America to marry me.
That is all.
T.

NEWS FLASH: Sirius Satellite is merging with XM! It's been a long time coming and I'm glad I went with XM initially. I had the superior service all along and now I'll get it all!

...and I STILL won't listen to that prick Howard Stern.

T.

No comments: